If you are a frequent user of Twitter, then you might have wondered if you could see who views your tweets. Well, if you are wondering about the same question, then this is the blog for you where you could find the relevant information.
Well, the answer to your question is no; you will be unable to see who is viewing your Twitter profile, and for this, you are required to visit the computer you are using, and then you should sign into your account on Twitter.
When you have logged into your account using your password and your username, you need to look for more options in the menu.
When you have to find more, under the more option, you should find the analytics option, and as soon as you hit on analytics, you will be able to see the number of visits on your profile from the last 28 days’ summary, along with a monthly report.
Read ahead if can you see who views your Twitter.
See Who Has Watched Your Tweets on Your Twitter Profile
Even though it is not possible to find out who has watched your profile on Twitter, it is still possible to find out who has viewed your tweets, as you can see who has liked, replied, or retweeted the tweets.
But if you do not want others to see the comments that you get on your tweets, you can hide the replies on them anytime you want to.
- For this, you should first go to your Twitter account and get logged in, following which you should now open the tweet that has the comments whose replies you are willing to hide.
- Now, you should find the target replay, and then you should tap on the three dots you see on the screen. From the drop-down menu, you will have to find the option to hide replies and tap on it.
- If you wish to change your decision and you want to show the replies on the comment, you should hit on the three dots once again, and then you can view the hidden replies by tapping on the option of unhide reply.
Secure Your Twitter Profile By Making It Private
The most preferable way to secure your account from others is to make it private. After this only selected users can see your Twitter profile. Simply follow the given steps for the same:
- Firstly, go to your Twitter and log into your account.
- Then click on your Twitter profile icon that is shown in the upper corner.
- Then choose “Settings and Privacy”.
- Next, select “Privacy and Option”.
- Now, select “Audience and Tagging”.
- There, turn on the toggle of “Protect your tweets”.
You need to remember this after doing this method, there are still some things that can be publicly visible.
We hope that the details that we have offered to you in this blog about Do Twitter show profile views have been helpful for you in finding out the best details regarding this.