NanoAffix Science has formulated expertise for genuine time detection of contaminants in ingesting water. Graphene-primarily primarily based sensors with nanometer-thick ranges allow fast and inexpensive quantitative onsite assessments for information in faucet water.
The corporate has additionally beforehand been given $100,000 worthy of of level out and federal funding to help commercialize their merchandise through the federal Little Enterprise enterprise Innovation Investigation and Small Enterprise Know-how Switch plans.
The BREW 2. utility delivers startups with quite a few weeks of targeted digital education and stick to-up instruction all around the 12 months to help them develop connections and increase means. The suppliers will current their improvements at a digital pitch celebration for ingesting water business specialists and merchants Thursday, June 23.
“BREW 2. is only one of quite a few programs we current to foster freshwater technological innovation innovation to help treatment world-wide h2o troubles,” claimed Karen Frost, The H2o Council vp of monetary development and innovation. “We’re happy with the wide selection of people this calendar 12 months, the 2 within the points they’re addressing and their geographical origins.”
The opposite 9 startups taking place within the BREW 2. utility incorporate:
- Tacoma, Washington-primarily primarily based Aquagga Inc.: A startup targeted on destroying PFAS via containerized elements
- Zwerndorf, Austria-based principally ColiMinder: Producing real-time, on the internet microbiological measurements
- Daresbury, England-dependent Evove: A producer of precision membrane technological know-how for filtration and separation
- Guelph, Ontario-based AI: An AI platform with a holistic distribution monitoring process
- Mississauga, Ontario-primarily primarily based KenWave Options: A date as a help design enabling non-invasive pipe situation evaluation
- Victoria, British Columbia-dependent Pani Electrical energy: A cloud-based principally analytics various that optimizes ingesting water remedy crops
- Karnataka, India-dependent SmartTerra: AI-driven analytics software program bundle for water utilities
- Stockholm, Sweden-primarily primarily based Stockholm Consuming water Technological know-how: Offering pc software-described ingesting water remedy items for business and shopper markets
- Paris-primarily primarily based WE Hyperlink: An on the internet technique that detects pathogens and micro organism in remedy crops and sewers