A damaged or diseased aortic valve is replaced via a catheter-guided insertion of an artificial valve in a minimally invasive surgery known as transcatheter heart valve replacement (TAVR) or transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI). It offers a substitute for open heart surgery, especially for high-risk or inoperable patients, with quicker recovery times, shorter hospital stays, and less trauma to the patient.
The expanding TAVR industry is mostly being driven by the increasing frequency of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs). The demand for transcatheter heart valve replacement is expected to continue to rise with an estimated 550 million people affected by CVDs worldwide in 2022, with coronary heart disease alone affecting about 171 million people.
As technology advances and more patients become qualified for this course of therapy, the Transcatheter heart valve replacement market is anticipated to expand even further. There has been an improvement in safety, efficacy, and awareness thanks to new valve designs, enhanced delivery systems, improved imaging methods, and expanded training programs. So, there have been better results, larger patient groups, and higher adoption rates for TAVR operations.
Transcatheter heart replacement market will reach to US$ 15.14 Billion by 2030.
ortic stenosis propels transcatheter heart valve replacement (TAVR) growth. Minimally invasive preference, safer advances, aging population, expanded availability, and market advantages secure TAVR’s leadership and ongoing expansion with improving technology and increasing patient benefits.
TAVR industry’s market for biological tissue is expanding quickly. Patients are increasingly choosing minimally invasive procedures due to its quicker recovery and lower risk of complications, which has increased the appeal of TAVR. The viability of TAVR for patients with severe aortic stenosis has increased with the advent of long-lasting and calcification-resistant biological tissue valves.
times and lower risks than open surgery, are expanding quickly in the TAVR market. Patients and payers are drawn to them because of their lower operational costs, and growth is fueled by their increased availability, which is backed by equipment and training. ASCs are a desirable alternative for hospitals because of higher reimbursement rates, which also increase affordability.
The Indian TAVR industry is poised for significant expansion. Technological advancements in TAVR, including improved valve designs and imaging techniques, have enhanced safety and efficacy. The expansion of healthcare infrastructure, including specialized cardiac centers and advanced medical equipment, has increased accessibility to TAVR services. Rising awareness among patients and healthcare professionals, along with government initiatives such as Ayushman Bharat and National Health Mission, promoting advanced cardiac interventions, further contribute to the industry’s growth prospects.
Leading players driving innovation and development in the Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement (TAVR) industry include Edwards Life Sciences, Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic Plc, LIVANOVA PLC, Boston Scientific Corporation, Artivion, Inc, MicroPort judi online dadu Scientific Corporation, and Venus Medtech (Hangzhou) Inc.
- Type-The Report covers Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement (TAVR)Market, by type in 3viewpoints (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Market, Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement Market and Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Replacement Market).
- Material –By material, the Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement (TAVR)Market, breakup in 2 viewpoints(Mechanical Valve, Biological Valve).
- End-Users – Renub Research report covers the Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement (TAVR)Market, by end-users in 3 viewpoints (Hospitals, Ambulatory surgical centres, others).
- Countries-The Report covers Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement (TAVR)Market, by countriesin 24viewpoints (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, and Rest of the world).
- Key Players – All the major players in the Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement (TAVR)Market have been covered from 3 Viewpoints (Overview, Recent Developments, and Revenue) Edwards Life Sciences, Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic Plc, LIVANOVA PLC, Boston Scientific Corporation, Artivion, Inc, MicroPort Scientific Corporation, and Venus Medtech (Hangzhou) Inc.